Roberto holds an International Racing Licence, an MSA Level 2 Certificate in Performance Motorsport Coaching and an ARDS Class A Instructor Licence. Roberto is also a qualified engineer and is available to race your car or co-drive with you on 2-driver or endurance events.
Benefits of racing with Roberto:
- Up your pace by teaming-up with a pro driver
- Improve your technical knowledge
- Video and data-logging fitted for analysis, comparison and coaching
- A possible magazine article to add provenance to your car
- Improving the value of an historic racing car
- Car set-up skills and expertise to develop a quicker car
- Engineering skills to help develop a more reliable car
- Long term race coaching and driver development
Recent invitations to race in modern ‘Works’ Maseratis (Trofeo World Series) and Lamborghinis (Super Trofeo) are backed up with many races in a variety of historic cars; anything from grippy slick-shod cars to the rewarding antics of 1950s saloon cars.
Roberto has numerous race wins and lap records, as well as championship wins and massive test driving experience.
Working as a test driver/journalist, Roberto has driven virtually every competition Ferrari including Le Mans cars and Formula One Ferraris; the 1000bhp ex-Michele Alboreto Ferrari F1 turbo car being a highlight.
Please enquire if you would like Roberto to co-drive your racing car.
Photo above is from one of Roberto’s races in the Maserati Trofeo World Series.